- Sort by Default Order
Thanks to its ergonomic design, user-friendly program navigation and ease of operation, the OCULUS Centerfield® 2 Perimeter has proven itself to be an invaluable instrument in the Occupational Health area. The unit performs static perimetry up to 70° eccentricity. It also meets the requirements of the German Ophthalmological Society’s (DOG) Road Traffic Commission for conducting visual field testing in accordance with the regulations for the issuance of driver’s licenses and the Guidelines G25 and G41 issued by the German Institute for Occupational Health and Safety.
The right choice for all your needs The OCULUS Easyfield® is a full-fledged compact perimeter capable of performing standard automated perimetry of the central visual field up to 30° eccentricity. It has been designed for the combined use as visual field screener and perimeter, offering features usually available only in large units. The spherical bowl with 30 cm (11.81”) radius is enclosed into an ergonomically movable cone equipped with a distance adapted lens. The OCULUS Easyfield® conforms to the Goldmann standard and fulfills the ISO-12866 norm for perimeters. Measurements of the OCULUS Easyfield® are carried out using an LED grid with 135 fixed test locations, including the common 30-2, 24-2 and 10-2 patterns. The novel SPARK test strategy leads to faster and more stable threshold tests providing improved diagnostic capabilities. Besides the standard field indices the OCULUS Easyfield® delivers evaluations of the innovative Glaucoma Staging Program (GSP) and the classifications provided by the Glaucoma Staging System (GSS 2). Advantages:
- Fast: Shorter examination times even for threshold tests
- Compact: No completely dark room required thanks to the closed construction
- Lightweight: Minimal footprint and maximal transportability
- Robust: Easy to service in the absence of moving parts
- More than screening: Supra-threshold and threshold tests
- Comprehensive perimetry: Advanced test strategies, unique evaluation tools, efficient progression analysis.
Topography in its most compact kind The compact corneal Topographer Highlights
- Combination of Corneal Topographer and built in Keratometer
- Extremely high resolution (22.000 measuring points) and digital image transmission
- Short measuring time-fraction of seconds guarantees high reproducibility
- Non-contact measuring
- Easy to use, because of sophisticated use interface in Windows™-environment
- Easy to connect to PC via USB-Interface
- Easy to run because of network-capable software
- Easy to mount on a slit lamp
- Refractive compare display to control the progression of wearing Ortho-K-Lenses
- Keratoconus detection and quantification based on several Indices
- Contact lens fitting software with real fluo image simulation, extensive pre-programmed CL database,editing function for your own line of lenses, customized, individual CL lens suggestion
It ensures reliability when it comes to taking measurements, providing consultation and fitting contact lenses. The OCULUS Keratograph® accurate findings are something you can count on. The integrated keratometer and automatic measurement activation guarantee perfect reproducibility. In this way, the OCULUS Keratograph® 4 also meets the highest clinical standards for such procedures as tear film assessment and qualitative cornea analysis. It stands out by virtue of its versatility.
The OCULUS Keratograph® 5M is an advanced corneal topographer with a built-in real keratometer and a color camera optimized for external imaging. Unique features include examining the meibomian glands, non-invasive tear film break-up time and the tear meniscus height measurement and evaluating the lipid layer.
Gain TrustWith the OCULUS Keratograph® 5M, you can show your patients images they have never seen before. Gain patient trust by providing professional consultation during examinations and follow-ups.
Easy-to-Understand PresentationActively integrate the OCULUS Keratograph® into your consultation. Many easy to understand displays support you in communication and patient education. Use your OCULUS Keratograph® 5M as a marketing tool to make your services transparent!
Non-Contact Pachymeter Autorefractometer Keratometer User-friendly Features Big Touchscreen for Intuitive Operation Your Advantages at a Glance
- All three measurements in a few seconds
- Winner of the “reddot award” for ergonomic and stylish design
- Built-in printer for quick printouts
- Integrated data administration software for customer and patient data management
- Automatic measurement of:
- PD (pupil distance)
- HWTH (horizontal white-to-white)
- Pupil diameter
- Examination quality factor (QF)
- Motorized adjustable head and chinrest
First introduced in 1999, the OCULUS Pentacam® is commercially available since 2003. It is the first automatically rotating Scheimpflug camera. During the rotating scan that takes max. 2 seconds, up to 50 Scheimpflug images of the anterior eye segment are captured. The examination is released automatically and is user independent. During the scanning process, the patient’s eye motions are captured using a second camera and compensated mathematically. Ray tracing is used to compensate for optical distortions. This combination is the basis for calculating solid data for further evaluation. More than 100 published studies and papers prove the efficiency of this concept. The OCULUS Pentacam® measures the cornea from limbus to limbus. It supplies topographic data on elevation and curvature of the entire anterior and posterior corneal surface. The corneal thickness (pachymetry) is measured and presented graphically over its entire surface. A topography based keratoconus detection and quantification are performed. The anterior chamber depth, chamber volume (size) and the chamber angles are calculated and presented for the Glaucoma screening. The illumination of the eye using blue LED light makes corneal and lens opacities (cataract) visible. For patients information, the anterior chamber can be visualized and displayed with the virtual tomography model. After the examination, Pentacam® provides an indice report that summarizes the abnormalities found during the scan. This report is based on clinical published studies and articles that define abnormalities. The OCULUS Pentacam® can be customized with two software packages and several software modules to fit your exact needs.
The next generation is here!The new OCULUS Pentacam® AXL is a symbiosis of the time-tested OCULUS Pentacam® technology with completely new, high-precision measurement along the visual axis. Contact-free from the corneal surface to the retina. This compact device offers you a multitude of diverse measuring options:
- Pentacam® measurements - The gold standard for measuring and analyzing the anterior segment of the eye - front and back surfaces of the cornea, total corneal refractive power (TCRP) and corneal thickness.
- Axial length measurements - The high-precision optical biometer precisely measures the axial length for the IOL power calculation.
- Combined measurements: OCULUS Pentacam® + Axial Length - Both measurements are captured in succession along the same axis, using the same alignment.
The OCULUS Pentacam® HR is a high-resolution rotating Scheimpflug camera system for anterior segment analysis. It provides crisp images of cornea, iris and crystalline lens. It measures the anterior and posterior corneal topography and elevation, total corneal refractive power, corneal power distribution, automatic chamber angle measurement in 360°, chamber depth and volume, HWTW, corneal and crystalline lens optical opacities. Standard Software: Belin/Ambrosio Enhanced Ecstasia, Holladay Report, Contact Lens Fitting, Cataract package and Refractive Package.
The OCULUS Twinfield® 2 provides you with the very best of our more than 50 years of experience in the perimetry area. This device measures the full field of vision using both automatic, static perimetry and automatic or manual kinetic examinations. The OCULUS Twinfield® 2 received the express recommendation of the German Ophthalmology Society (DOG) for expert assessment perimetry.
All measurement principles in a single device
Not only static perimetry with classic or fast threshold measurement, but also suprathreshold examination with pre-programmed and customer-defined test point grids.
Automatic and/or manual kinetic examination for quick additional information and diagnosis confirmation.
Red or blue stimuli can be presented both statically and kinetically on a white or yellow background.
The Goldmann Standard
Together with manual positioning and movement of the stimulus (kinetics), the form, size, and luminance of the stimuli are based on the Goldmann Standard and thus also permit expert legal assessment of blindness or ability to drive a vehicle. (National laws may vary.)
Universal, Fast, Compact
For daily routine in clinics and practitioners´ examinations, a follow-up program, and statistical analysis of results plus optional incorporation of Peridata, the statistics program.