The Kaleidos is a binocular mobile refractometer and vision analyzer that measures the refraction of both eyes and discovers other ocular impairments. The device serves as a darkroom and allows the exam to be performed in any light condition: while the patient looks inside of it, the system automatically detects refractive errors in less than three seconds. The Kaleidos measures objective refraction in the range of -15D to +15D, and phorias/tropias in prismatic diopters, as well as other additional features.
KALEIDOS-Binocular Vision Analyzer
- Extended measurement range
- Fully automated
- Binocular refraction
- Pupil diameter
- Dynamic pupilometry
- Check of lens correction
- Lens centering on spectacle frames
- Fully automated and easy to use
- Operates at 1 m (3’ 3”)
- Fast measurement
- Handheld and light weight
- Battery operated
- Allows the early detection of refractive errors
- Ideal with infants, children and non-cooperative patients
- No drops required
- Connectable to IR printer
- Customizable with additional features
- BINOCULAR REFRACTION MEASUREMENT IN NATURAL LIGHT CONDITIONS.
- REFRACTIVE ERRORS: MYOPIA, HYPEROPIA, ASTIGMATISM AND OTHER AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- EARLY DETECTION AND DOCUMENTATION OF MULTIPLE AMBLYOGENIC FACTORS.
- CAPABLE OF UN-AIDED BINOCULAR REFRACTIONS.
- DETECTS VISUAL ANOMALIES RELATED TO ANISOMETROPIA, ANISOCORIA, STRABISMUS, AND PHORIAS.
- PUPIL PARAMETERS: PUPIL SIZE, PUPIL DISTANCE AND HEAD TILT.
- ABLE TO OBTAIN A REFRACTION WITH DIFFERENT PUPIL SIZE.
- MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC PUPILS RESPONSE TO PROGRAMMABLE LIGHT STIMULATIONS.
EASY TO USE
Due to its automated functions, it is easy to use.
FAST AND ACCURATE
Extremely fast, accurate and consistent measurements.
PERFECT IN ANY LIGHT CONDITIONS
Entirely independent of environmental light conditions.
Allows you to delegate measurement to your collaborators.
WIFI PRINTER SUPPORTED
Enables the operator to share, record, check remotely or print exams.
APP BASED SYSTEM
Operates using an application on an Android tablet or smartphone.
- Operating mode: Binocular/monocular
- Data Interface: Wi-Fi, internal microSD card
- Refraction Measurement: Automatic
- Printer Interface: Wi-Fi and email printing
- Sphere range: ±15 D
- User Interface: Android application for Wi-Fi smartphones and pads, providing remote control, live streaming, data management
- Cylinder range: ±5 D
- Power: Rechargable battery pack, 50 Wh
- Cylinder axis: 1° – 180°, step 1°
- Tube Size(cm): 180 x 26 x 14
- Pupil size: 4-11 mm, step 0.1 mm
- Metal Stand Size(cm): 41 x 44 x 32
- Pupil distance: Automatic detection, 30-120 mm, step 1 mm
- Max height operation system: 129 cm
- Fixation target: Built-in
- Net Weight: 3,8 kg
- Acoustic target: Built-in
- Battery Charge: AC/DC medical power supply 18V, 40 W