- Hartmann sensor with 108 multiple measurement points
- Automatic lens type detection
- Green measurement light
- UV transmittance measurement
- Compact and ligth form
- High-speed line printer with auto cutter
- Wide prism measurement range
- Prism layout function
- Improved marking dots
- Built-in Eye Care card system
Nidek Auto Lensmeter LM-600 UV
Hartmann Sensor with 108 multiple measurement points
Advanced simultaneous measurement of 108 multiple points within the nosepiece provide easier and faster measurements with greater accuracy and reliability.
Automatic lens type detection
Placing the lens on the nosepiece activates the auto lens detection to automatically determine the lens type – single vision lens or progressive lens – and automatically switches its measuring mode accordingly.
UV transmittance measurement
A UV measurement with the visually-enhanced display shows the UV transmittance in the range of 0 to 100% by 1 or 5% increments.